The “get these fucking prints out of my sight” giveaway
- So, I have an Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer
- I use it for the high-quality 13”x19” Limited Ed. prints in my official shop but recently it has been out to make my head explode by casually putting a random ink splotch on otherwise perfect prints
- I am seething with rage!!!!! because it only happens randomly so I don’t know what’s wrong and also I use very expensive paper and ink SO EACH TINY SPLATTER costs me a fuckload
- I don’t want to throw out the prints because they look fine otherwise but I also can’t look at them any longer cause THEY ARE FAILURES AND MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!!!
- People who follow me on Twitter can attest to my total meltdown and tantrum because of this
- They’ve suggested that I sell them as discounted Artist’s Proofs or something but INSTEAD I am going to do a giveaway
- Next Saturday, March 16th, I will pick one or two
loserswinners to receive these prints free of charge. They normally cost $80-$95, and I don’t sell some of these pieces anywhere else, so I figure if anyone wants ‘em and doesn’t mind the imperfections…
- The prints are 13”x19” and will be signed and dated and marked “PROOF.” I’ll ship anywhere.
- I don’t fucking care how many times you reblog
- But try and reblog at least once because the goal is that maybe someone who sees this post is a Printer Whisperer and can tell me why the fuck my printer is being such a douchebag
- I don’t fucking care if you’re following me
- Get these fuckiNG FAILURES out of my sight!!!!11
“John, I’m not de—”
“Yes, I know it was painful for you, but it had to be done, or—”
“It’s all fine, now. Moriarty’s network is crushed. We’re safe, and—”
“I have everything I need to clear my name, we can go back to wor—”
“You are all I thought of the whole time I was awa—”
“John, can you not keep hitting me, please; I’m just—”
“Mycroft, Can I stay here tonight?”
OMG IT’S BACK
Look at the center of this image for 30sec, then watch Van Gogh’s *Starry Night* come to life
One Must Always Reblog When Fandoms Save Each Other
OH MY GOD
omg it got
That’s the thing about ham, it demands to be eaten.
My thoughts are hams I cannot fathom into sandwiches
I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of eating ham.
‘It’s a metaphor, see: You put the ham right between your teeth, but you don’t give it the power to be delicious.’
“And in that moment, I swear we are ham.”
Wait. Wrong book.
This money making scheme can’t possibly fail.
oh man I love thefrogman.
Omg animation boner LOOK AT THE ICE. and Jsus how the ice just slightly pulls at his hair and how his chest rises and his clothing sifts with his gas of air and the SLIGHT BREEZE and the glow of the moon and HOLY FUCKING SHIT his breath is FOGGY and does anybody see the tiny rivulets or water that drip down his face in the first gif?! ANIMATION BONER
the best thing that exists. this, my friends, is John Green talking Alex Day’s Stupid Stupid
why wasnt this in my life before
“Who needs them, anyway? I can make my own friends…”
So often, modernizations and movie adaptations get a bad rap, and those who love the heart and soul of the original works fume at them with just indignation. But every once in a while, the adaptation isn’t bad. Every so often, they bring old worlds to new people, and that’s the best thing there is.
I can’t believe we’re on this list. This just blows me away.
okay guys this was the best scene in the entire movie listen
pitch you mother fucker